Pitch black night.

Been having horrible dreams lately. Horrible, weird dreams. And it’s really bothering me. The last time I had bad dreams marathon was when I was still a kid. Maybe around 8 years old? But the funny thing is, usually when I had nightmares I’ll feel very drained and tired the moment I woke up. But I’m still feeling fine everyday – it’s only mentally I got affected.

Hahaha, I sound as if I’m going crazy. Nah, just made some “inner disturbance”… yup…

My grandma was here for the past two weeks. She has been awesome! She helped me with moving to the new room and help me shop at IKEA for more stuffs and she totally transform my new room to something really cool! Well, I have to learn how to be neat otherwise I’ll turn my new room upside down just like how I did with my old room. Hahaha.

She cooked delicious foods too! I’ve grown much fatter this few weeks!
But she went back this month. Well, I was kinda’ sad coz she made my two weeks in Singapore so much better and easier. But oh well… life goes on.

My aunt’s moving to another country. I think she’s getting married there. And she’ll be staying there. Most likely somewhere around this year. That saddened me even more. So far she helped me with so many things. She was the only one I can come to during times of emergency. I really wonder if I can make it on my own. I have never truly been “alone” in S’pore. But once my aunt moved away, there’ll be no family member to be here with me.

Well, I think I just gotta get stronger and more independent, huh? =)

I love my new class. But I hate the projects. Hahaha. I love the people in my group though, that’s why I’m willing to sacrifice a lot of time for projects. U guys know I’m never the type that study hard. Hahaha.

But I miss my good friends… really sad when I think of it, during secondary school we can hang out a lot. Now we’re all scattered all over S’pore and it’s very hard to even get together. Well, in the first place there’s not many people that’s very close to me coz I seldom open up, but I feel gaps opening up with these people now. Sigh.

Well, they say don’t think only about the negative but also the positive. Hehehe. My new friends are fun people. I can just laugh without worrying about anything. =)
Well, there’s also some things in class that bothers me, but I guess I shouldn’t be thinking of it too much. =)

0 comments: