Chat Call Sms...

Nothing much these few days. I’m having something like a holiday now for a week. Well, it’s suppose to be a study week… but if I said I’ll study very hard during the study week is as good as saying that Singapore’s size is bigger than Indonesia.

Anw, hope can do more exercises and swimming during this one week break. And chill out and go to the beach and stuff. But like always, most of the time I’ll be spending time with me! =P
But no complaints there. It’s pretty fun in a way that I get to spend time out with myself. Everyone needs an “alone time” kinda’ thing. Well, I’d love a company, but I pity my friends if I asked them out, I like to go to weird places and it might not be convenient. =P


Missed my bass guitar, hope I can get my hands on it pretty soon. Asked Jin Sheng today how is the condition of my bass. He said he polished it everyday and if anything is wrong with it he’ll buy me a new one. Hehehe. Convinced me that my red four string baby is still doing fine.

The weather’s very sweet today. Walked outside with my singlet on and I can feel the coolness of the air around me – reminds me of Bali. During monsoon season, this is exactly how it feels in Bali everyday. Missed home a lot. Hopefully I can go back during the holidays.

Missed my good mates there. Playin’ LAN games for hours and hours and still our pockets not burned (it’s like… 50 Singapore cents/hour there). Stayed at each other’s house and sleep an hour a day. House cooking - the special German cooking at Ferry’s and my favorite meat chop and satay at Hadi’s. PS2 til pass midnight and laze around with my cat and kittens. bought original VCDs at 10 bucks each for collection and watch with my bro and mom. Go to the movies for 4 bucks a ticket.

Miss the babes there too. Miss their hugs n lunch times together. Beaches and mountains, the hot and the cool, winds wherever. Babi guling, grandma’s huge steak, bebek bakar with urapan, sate penyu, sop merah, pastel tutup, humongous ribs at Ubud. Wohooo, I wish u guys knew what am I talking about, those are Bali’s delicacies! =P

Anw… just chillin around today. Nothing much to think about. Oh! Fixed the aircon on my room. Cost me 40bucks. Thank God for aunts that can pay bills for you. =P

Now with all the projects and assignment down, feels like nothing left to do. I mean, me? I wont consider studying as actually doing something. Hehehe. It’s in my blood to disregard the word “studying” as a verb. =P

I don’t know when it started! All I remember was when I was very young, my parents, especially my dad, they loved to test me and guide me thru my studies. I know they meant good, but apparently I found it too stressful and were afraid of exams coz every time exam came, I can expect a good “making sure” that I’ll score well.

Upon realizing that it doesn’t help me, I have to say that my parents went to almost the other extreme, they just allow me to study by myself and just see how good I’ll do. True enough, I improved a lot since I was given the liberty to study on my own.

So it became my style from then onwards! My parents wont nag at me to study or all this stuff, they would just look at my result and comment on how I can get better. Over time, I find myself slacking and slacking and didn’t really maximize my brain usage. Hehehe. But oh well, looks like I’m surviving with studying one-day-before-plus-a-handful-of-prayer method. X)

I always had this funny feeling of wanting to delete my post and not blog at all after I’m done writing. I don’t know why! It’s like, there’s so much to say, yet there’s just some people that I wish would not read what I have to say. Sigh… I’d rather sms or chat… but when I chat I tend to talk about nonsensical things… when I sms, people don’t really reply coz I understand they have their own life… I like talking on the phone, but heck I don’t even have a house phone… lol.

Okay I think I’m going off… bye.

0 comments: