Recount...

One week without laptop! Not so bad, huh? =P
So, let’s recount what happened…

Thursday 09/08/07

Happy National Day Singapore! My grandparents are older than Singapore u know… XD
And I bet most of your parents are too.

Went to the Padang (literally the field in English) and celebrate NDP… I don’t want to elaborate, coz basically it was tiring to queue up for about an hour among so many people and all we did was open close umbrella… =P

Well, our class got creative (Erika started it, I think) and mix around the colors of our goodie bags! It’s was really cool! And I think it made a perfect beach bag. ;)

Anw, left early to leave the two love birds and another guy and a girl behind at the Padang. Coz aunt May invited me for BBQ! Well, on top of the delicious, luscious BBQ, the jamming session was awesome! I seriously missed all the times we used to jam for at least once a week. Finally got a chance to jam with the full band (coz last time, usually Stephen is not there) after months! I felt musically-recharged after that night! =P

Took a couple of videos too. Did it for fun, but something happens that I will talk about more later on… ;)

Friday 10/08/07

Whole day devoted to project submission. It was crazy. Did the finalization of the whole project (and almost half of the whole thing, actually) in… 9 hours? Hehehe.
We thought that the submission time was 5pm. But then I met mr.Chew and he told me that it’s 6pm. But anyway we finished at 7pm. =P
Thank God we saw all the projects still inside of the drop box – that means by 7pm he has not checked the submitted projects yet.

Well, it’s pretty sad because then I missed cell group. It was a BBQ day that day. But oh well, to be in time I will have to take cab which will cost about 12 bucks which is… a lot. Hehehe. So went to bus stop instead. We do not need to ask the two love birds where they wanted to go, for we know that they will go their own way. Suppose to eat with the other lady too, but she decided to leave and meet her mom instead. Well, good for her coz she said finally can refill the fridge at home thanks to the generosity of her mom. =P

So, went with the guy that was too bored to go anywhere but eat. Hehehe… in the end we ate, drank bubble tea, stand in front of a LAN shop fighting fiercely with temptations and just chatted and chatted about literally anything! Including the big bang, evolution, discovery channel stuffs, cats, some youTube video about audio voices (you know what I mean... XD) and stuffs. ;)
Actually the highlight was him expressing his anger upon some individuals, or a group of people to be more precise, for their “blasphemy” =P
It made me promise him not to be one of that group of people anymore. =P

Whoa, I speak like talking in codes! Ok ok, it’s about C185 saying that TB likes (or loves) HP! He’s not happy ok? People? So stop it ok? =P
He said it makes them stress! And he went further to even considering ending their friendship! And stop calling and etc etc! Sounds very serious, but I know he didn’t mean that. =P
Anw…

Called HP at night, she left her thumb drive at the printing shop at school. She was all moody and sad and just couldn’t stop thinking about it. So I just tried my best to be a good friend and played some songs on the guitar thru the phone. =P
My neck went slanted sideways 90 degrees! XD
Coz I was using both my hand to play (duh) and so I got no hand to hold my phone (duuuh). But thank God for earphones. =P

Saturday 11/08/07

Didn’t feel very well in the morning, but went to school for Pace Setters bonding session anw. Found HP’s thumb drive. I was thinking, if this were Indonesia, it would’ve been gone! But good thing that Singaporeans don’t really get their hands on other people’s stuff! I mean, it was just lying in front of the computer’s monitor!

Met the two gals and just spend the day with them before I left for church. I was very tired and went straight back after the service. But the preaching was powerful, man! Rev.Dr.A.R.Bernard owns… X)

Felt like s*** that night. Not sure why… maybe coz I skipped my dinner and during the bonding session I tire myself too much. Anw…

Sunday 12/08.07

The most fruitful day in months! Thank you Erika! ;)

Went to meet my aunt in the morning to take the laptop. She’ll be needing it only on the 10th of Sep. Thank God!
Went to eat early lunch with her before I left for Tampines. Sat at Mac, playing games while waiting for the self-proclaimed-but-not-so-wrong sweet girl. =P
Did JAVA that day, and who would’ve guessed that u can finish the whole project in just four hours! Can’t do it without Erika and Google. X)
Yes, Google. I typed the error name and went to search for in and found the solution in some website. Lol. Thank God for technology!

Felt so accomplished that day and went a bit high during the night. I mean, who in the right state of mind would come out with the idea of a super uber sweet guy giving his sweetheart a 17th birthday present that will make her cry - an onion ring… XD

Took bus 34, stopped at Tampines stadium and end up walking home because it was too late. The road was creepy and dark and so I smsed someone expecting the person to at least accompany me for a while. But looks like that individual was too preoccupied so I thought to myself, forget it…

Monday 13/08/07

Whole day was just slacking after done with the conversation circle test. But then Ruben called me and told me that we passed the preliminary round for some band competition even though we missed the actual competition day by sending the video of us playing music! Remember the video I took on Thursday? He said the judge said that we got good stuffs goin' on and we can go to the next round! September 25 ladies and gentlemen... ;)

Let’s go to the highlight of the day: SEOUL GARDEN! Wohoooo…. I ate like a PIG! But it was truly satisfaction guaranteed kinda thing. It was Stephen’s birthday and he treat us! So nice of him. And I’m one of the only three person he invited. =)

Oh oh, the ice creams! Woooohhh… I’m drooling even right now. Ate vanilla ice cream with watermelon for the dessert! It was… gaaahh… lost for words… XD
End up can’t finish the birthday cake. =P


Well, that it folks! Don’t want to go into details. If you’re interested, please sign up to be a premium member of my blog. The benefits are unlimited! Such as getting a free hand bag with my autograph on it!

Sigh, I’m bored and just talking crap. Hehehe. See ya world… Do take care. =)

System.out.println(“What’s wrong?”);
do
{
Sytem.out.println(“Nothing.”);
Amadeo.smile();}
while (answer != honest)

0 comments: