The days without studies. =P

Wednesday 22/08/07

Woke up a bit late but managed to meet Ruben at Bedok Polyclinic. The Q was horribly long but we discussed about some Physics topics while waiting. Went straight to the condo opposite his house afterwards.

The Jacuzzi was awesome! I mean, it’s actually hot water! And there’s also the bubbly-bubbly thingy which massages my body very well! Since I left my swimming goggles behind, I didn’t do much swimming but more like slacking around at the warm pool. ;)
And the weather was not very nice for swimming. I brought my tanning oil for nothing.

Went to eat the delicious roast pork somewhere near Ruben’s house. We actually added 50cents of rice for each of us. Hahaha. It rox.

Went his house to chill around, play some songs and games. He downloaded this pokemon game to my comp. U know pokemon gameboy? Yeah, he said there’s this guy that somehow combined three pokemon series into one so it’s gonna be a hella long yet fun, according to him, computer game. But the nice part is that there’s a cheat to make the game speed 5000%! So it took us only about an hour to reach lvl 30 plus. Well I was not pretty interested in it, but the brothers and he seems to dig it a lot. =P

Supposed to study but in the end, the dinner was too delicious for me to be thinking about studies. Hahaha… Oh oh! And the best part was Ruben’s mom bought me this Ed Hardy jacket from Malaysia! It’s like, omG… u know the original one is like S$200++?? And I think the one she bought is not far from that price. He said she stroke S$5K gambling. Hahaha. So, thank you auntie and thank You God. X)


Thursday 23/08/07

Practically spend the whole day with HP. X)

Woke up on time but I received an sms that says someone’s gonna be late. So I took my time and stroll around my room before I left. Oh! But it was a pretty hard decision figuring out what to bring. I was expecting the weather to be like yesterday, so I thought beach is a no no and I should wear shoes and jacket. And since beach is a no no, guitar is a no no either. And I thought to myself, we’re gonna be on the move all day looking for some stuff so my laptop will be a no no. If I were to bring my laptop, I will just play games and it could ruin the day. Hehehe. So it’s a no no. In the end I brought only my pencil case, cheque and umbrella. Which I thought was a yes yes.

Once I reach the tiny Mac at Tampines, I bought an ice cream cone. Brings back memories! The only thing I could afford last Sunday. XD
After she reached (only 20 mins late) we went to the bank to drop my cheque. Were sitting on a sofa inside the bank and thought maybe we can bring it back to school? So there’ll be more than just that dirty, full of food crumbs, dusty purple sofa at 6219. Hehe, nice thinking, gal. ;)

Sat on the place where Erika sat on Monday at bus 31 where I was a mere shadow at the back. =P
Talked about some random stuff… (Actually I remembered, but dun think u want me to mention all of them here, do u? =P)

Reach ParkWay and straight to the highlight of the day! Warung Penyet! And that was when the crap came about. She was smsing this someone we all know, and so I took out my phone too. Then she went, “Hey we sms each other luh!”
U know how stupid that is? But then I went to sms her, “Dun lame can?” XD
And after some moments of laughter she said, “I have a question…” and went on to type something. I received and sms… from her… that asked me, “where r u”
Hah! Didn’t know this seemingly harmless girl can be so lame! So I replied, “at warung penyet! Who r u with?” and then after some other moments of laughter we start shooting at each other of how lame we were. I just wasted 10cents…

Walked to ParkWay mall and then browsed some random stuffs (shouldn’t mention it, huh? =P)
Was kinda’ surprised to met Alvin there! He looked at the two of us and gave that look and asked me a question I really love, “Tien Beng how?” XD
Little that we know (little that I know, at least) that we’ll meet him later on. Yeap. ;)

Afterwards we went to popular to look around. I love killing time there coz I can find all the art stuffs there. And the books is not bad too. Since that book shop at ParkWay closed down, it felt like a big part of ParkWay itself is really taken away. Thank God for popular. ;)

My mom called! I was very happy then! Chatted for about 15mins. Got to say a few words to my little bro that just ended school for the day too. He somehow sounds bigger already. =P
HP was bored, so at the papers corner where I was selecting some colored papers and talking on the phone, she just sit there like a road block. XD

Well, I can understand! I mean, just moments before we met Alvin earlier, she was talking on the phone too. And she would just talk so softly and stand far away in one corner looking at the same thing for ten minutes while giggling away. I just left the shop and she didn’t even notice! XD

Went on the beach, and I was wearing jacket for goodness sake. The weather was not that cloudy at all! It was sunny! Apparently I brought all the wrong stuff out. X)
Went to Mac Café and had a very nice Mocha Frappe. Played some card games that supposedly predict love life. The results wasn’t so good for you, huh HP? =P

Saw Beng! It was like such a perfect timing. Just when we left the café and went to the open, I saw him walk right in front of us! So we followed and hide behind a tree. I thought he was gonna swim or something but apparently he was just sitting there enjoying nature and clearly pondering about stuffs heaven knows. =)

He spotted us and so we came nearer to him. Accidentally kicked HP’s right hand near the elbow there! I’m very very sorry k! felt so bad coz I know it hurts. =(
But hey, they say chicks digs guys with scars, maybe vice versa? Guys digs chicks with bruises? Hahahaha… nvm…

Three of us sat at the water breaker, a corner sheltered by a tree. It was uber nice and relaxing! Been a while since I enjoyed the beach like so. Saw a rainbow! It was beautiful. Damn, should’ve brought my guitar. =P
*singing* some-wheeee-----ree--- overrr the rain-booo----oowww--- *singing*

The best part was, when I was lying on the slope of the water breaker, and no, no wave came crashing down on me, but instead I got sand on my mouth. XD
How? You asked? Well, thanks to someone who tried to clean her hands from the sands and did it right above my face where the wind is blowing. XD
Did it once, “Eh! Sorry!” and unconsciously did it again and said while laughing, “Eh eh! Sorry sorry!” before doin it for the third time and made me speechless. I was wondering if that was purposeful? Revenge for the hand kicking? Hehehe. But nah, I understand, as she confessed, got a little problem with coordination. XD
Btw, u gotta learn how to swim next time!

Three of us went to eat at sakae sushi. A killer. As in, nice, and expensive. But oh well…
Went back after that and got a bit high inside the bus. Did the action for the whole song of Hotel California. Thank goodness the bus driver did not change the bus’s course and went straight to the mental hospital. XD
It was fun and yet very tiring. On my way home I could barely open my eyes and was really afraid I missed my stop. Hahaha. But in the end that night I slept at 6am. ;)

“So, good day today, huh? Good food, good drink and good chocolate.”
“Mmhmm… and good company.”
“Hahaha… well then, good night.”

=)


Friday 24/08/07

Woke up to meet Ruben at his place and ate a very nice fish fillet dish! It’s like ten times much better than long john’s. Hehehe. Short John Bronze…
Slack around til 4pm and left for Cleo’s house.

Met this two kids from St.Pat and they’re… how should I put it… hardcore.
One of them is the son of uncle Randy’s friend and they can’t get any more hardcore than they are then.
Hey, they played heavy metal for crying out loud! They’re like, what? Fifteen? Hahaha. They’re good with their guitar and solos and melodies and stuff… but they don’t even know what chords are! They simply memorize the friggin’ tab of the song! And I would lloooveeee to meet the singer one day. I wonder if he even can shout to scare a cat. And the drummers? I doubt he can play any of the songs close to 70% of the speed. Hehehee… I know how cocky I sound, but really…

And the way they dress, tapered jeans until can not taper anymore. Damn gay! XD
I felt like tearing their jeans and leave them with their undies. It’s better if they have the face, but look at them! How I wish I had their pictures. Guess I failed even to consider taking their picture. But oh well, like what uncle Randy said, gotta appreciate all kinda’ music. ;)
Trying very hard, uncle.

Hahaha, I know, discrimination. But it turns Ruben off even more. Hahaha. My comments are nothing compared to his. Practiced for the gig on Sunday. Playing Fall Out Boys: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, This Aint A Scene, Hum Hallelujah, Don’t You Know Who I Think I Am, and maybe we’re gonna include The Take Over The Break’s Over.

Cleo and Stephen reached home at around 7 and had dinner with them at her house. While Stephen’s playin guitar at the attic, had a chance to chat with her for like, an hour? Not bad at all. =)

“My classmates knows him too. They always thought that he’s my bf.”
“Oh, he’s not? Then what? Just friends?” =P
“Well, why not?”
“Yeah right…”
(You people always said that too… just friends… lies! =P)
“Anw, he thinks that my dad don’t like him.”
“Pfft… I can understand that… I mean, how much can musicians make?”
“Exactly. And truth is still the truth, love without money can bring a lot of problem.”


Ruben and I was talking about it a couple of days back…
He asked me,

“Hey, you know about Cleo and Stephen already alr?”
“Like damn long ago luh…”
“Hahaha, but next time how sia? The wife will make all the money and working her ass off while the husband–”
*acts like playing guitar and faking a guitar sound while making a retarded face*
“Well, true enough…”
“I mean, got so many musicians in the world, even if he wanna be famous, who in the world would choose an Asian to westerners? Stereotypes are out there in the world. It’s real. And we Asians, including him, are the victims here, my friend…”
“mmhmmm…”


Hehehe, u know him, he’ll do most of the talking in a conversation. But well, as good friends we’ll support Stephen as much. No one knows the future, and no matter how grim his future looks like, we still believe for the best. ;)
God can make miracles happen. Big ones. Amen. Hehehehehe…

Good night world. Love ya’ll. ;)

0 comments: